Filson | Weatherproof Leather Journeyman Backpack
Our new Weatherproof bags are made with a proprietary leather that's vegetable-tanned by Wickett & Craig, the 150-year-old Pennsylvania tannery that makes our Bridle Leather. We worked with our longtime partner to develop this special boot-grade leather that is weather- and salt water-resistant, then added solid brass hardware and Bridle Leather straps so that the bag on your back is as tough as the boots on your feet. This weatherproof backpack is made with a padded laptop sleeve and wool felt-lined straps, which add a layer of comfort and keep the bag from shifting on your shoulders.
- Fully lined in dry finish Tin Cloth, with Tin Cloth pockets trimmed in English Bridle Leather
- Padded computer pocket fits a laptop or tablet up to 15" wide
- Shoulder straps are lined with 5mm felt padding with pinked edging
- Branded, solid brass hardware
- Made with waterproof, vegetable-tanned leather
- English Bridle Leather accents are tanned in the USA by 150-year-old tannery Wickett & Craig