Briggs & Riley | @work | Medium Brief
A versatile companion for the non-stop lifestyle. When life demands a perfect balance, the @work Medium Brief delivers with smart organization for all your business essentials while still keeping it lightweight and mobile-friendly. Fits most 15.6" laptops.
- Three section design:organizer, main compartment and laptop compartment
- Fabric lining is durable and soft; fully lined interior treats items gently; light, contrasting color makes finding contents easy
- RFID blocking pocketwith two hidden credit card slip pockets protects personal data from digital pickpockets; also holds a wallet, passport, etc.
- Padded tablet slip pocket protects most tablets or e-readers in or out of their cases
- Elastic bloused pocketfor organizing a laptop power brick and cables
- Three elastic slip pocketswith leather tabs ideal for organizing smaller items like cords and USB drives
- Three slip pockets to store additional business peripherals
- Two elastic pen loopson organizer lid accommodate writing implements of various sizes
- Generously sized gusseted main compartmentcan accommodate bulky or odd-shaped items
- Full length slip pocket in main compartment for storing letter or legal-sized folders and files
- Laptop compartment with integrated padded laptop sleeve protects most 15.6" computers. Laptop pocket measures 15.75" x 10" x 1.25"
- Additional padded tablet slip pocketin laptop compartment protects most tablets or e-readers in or out of their cases
- Elastic bloused pocket in laptop compartment for storing cables and chargers
- Envelope-sized slip pocketin main compartment for additional organization
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad included
- 1600D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Monogrammable leather nameplate on front panel to customize your brief with your initials
- Corner SpeedThruâ˘pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints; can be easily accessed without letting go of the handles; orange lining alerts you if the pocket is open
- Full-length zip pocket on front panel for easy access to extra items, such as sunglasses or a phone
- Durable genuine top-grain leather carry handles for convenient, comfortable carrying
- Self-repairing YKKÂŽRC zippersfor smooth zipper action
- Knurled zipper pulls and luxurious, top-grain leather touchpointsoffer a unique feel and modern aesthetic
- Organizer and laptop compartments feature dual zipper pulls that can be used with a cable lock to protect contents
- Sleek, removable hanging leather ID tag with snap window closure conceals personal information
- Slip-through back panelallows bag to slide over most Briggs & Riley OutsiderÂŽhandles for seamless transportation of two bags as one
- Coated 600D nylon fabric on bottom panel protects bag from unclean surfaces
- Bottom corner guards protect bag from wear and abrasion
|US||12 in||16.5 in||5 in||2.8 lbs|
|EU||30.5 cm||42 cm||12.5 cm||1.3 kg|
Great luggage and an unbelievable buying experience
I have several Briggs and Riley pieces, so the quality of this bag was not a surprise. The exception was one zipper which is giving me minor problems. Then there is the experience with Index Urban. I placed my order on a weekend. The only issue I had was that the website offered a discount if I signed up for their mailing list, yet when it came time to claim that discount, the website told me my order wasn't eligible. No explanation, just not eligible. Still, the Index Urban price was competitive so I decided to buy from them. As i said, I placed my order on a weekend. The following Monday morning, I got a call. Uh oh, I thought. The bag isn't in stock. But to my surprise, it was a nice lady who just wanted to know if I wanted my initials on the bag. She wanted to take care of that before boxing the item for shipment. What a nice surprise, and what an example of the level of customer service at Index Urban. The bag was shipped and in my hands in under a week after I ordered it. Overall a great experience. I have recommended Briggs and Riley for years. Now I can whole heartedly recommend Index Urban. Good prices. Great service. My first stop from now on.