Briggs & Riley | @work | Expandable Crossbody
Big and bulky is out; sleek and slim is in. Files, folders and even laptops are things of the past for the modern mobile worker, and the @work Expandable Crossbody knows it. This keeps your on-the-go office to a bare minimum but still has enough room for a large tablet or e-reader, compartments for all your other digital devices, and pockets for all those indispensable business peripherals.
Complimentary monogramming is offered on @work purchases.
- Two section design: organizer and tablet compartment
- Fabric lining is durable and soft; fully lined interior treats items gently; light, contrasting color makes finding contents easy
- Deep slip pocket in organizer fits the 3rd generation iPad 12.9 or other tablets and e-readers
- RFID blocking pocket with two hidden credit card slip pockets protects personal data from digital pickpockets; also holds a wallet, passport, etc.
- Two slip pockets with leather tabs ideal for organizing smaller items like cords and USB drives
- Four elastic pen loops can accommodate writing implements of various sizes
- Padded tablet compartment fits most tablets and e-readers in or out of their cases, including 12.9" iPad® Pro
- 1.5 inch expansion
- Slip-through strap on back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for seamless transportation of two bags as one, and doubled as a slip handle
- Main and tablet compartments feature dual zipper pulls that can be used with a cable lock to protect contents
- Coated 600D nylon fabric on bottom panel protects bag from unclean surfaces
- Tethered, adjustable crossbody strap for comfortable, convenient carry
|EU||31 cm||23.5 cm||8.5 cm||.6 kg|