Briggs & Riley | Baseline | Domestic Carry-On Expandable Spinner
An elegant carry-on that rolls or spins on 4 wheels for effortless 360° navigation. This rolling carry-on features CX technology, expanding the bag by up to 25% when more packing space is needed, then compressing back down to original size for overhead storage.The durable ballistic nylon outer fabric withstands the toughest travel conditions.
- CX™ compression-expansion system increases packing capacity, then compresses down to keep contents secure
- Cinch-down mesh garment panels keep contents from shifting and minimize wrinkling
- Spacious main compartment for easy packing
- Mesh lid zip pocket for organizing smaller accessories like socks or ties
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
- Four double swivel wheels for effortless 360° navigation
- HideAway ™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Hybrid fiberglass frame is lightweight and provides flexibility, durability and shape retention
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Outsider® pocket for convenient storage of quick-access items
- Reinforced, low profile protective corner guards on all 4 corners
- Retractable low profile side carry handle
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- SpeedThru ™ pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints
|US||22 in.||14 in.||9 in.||9.3 lbs|
|EU||56 cm||35.5 cm||23 cm||4.2 kg|
I love this bag. It’s got a timeless style that won’t look out of trend anytime in the next few decades. It’s incredibly durable, and not just in the “it won’t break” way—the ballistic nylon stays looking sharp and clean even after countless journeys through airports and baggage trucks. The compression system works like magic—it’s like having one or those vacuum storage bags built into your suitcase. Worth every penny.